Wednesday, December 31, 2014

In 2014 We...


This year has been crazy eventful to say the least! I love writing these posts each year because it gives me a chance to reflect on all that's happened over the course of the year.


For a look at previous year-end recaps, click on the links below: 

And now here's a look at what we've been up to this year:

In 2014, we...

Had a girls' weekend in Charleston

Announced we were pregnant...
...and then shared the story behind the picture

Laughed about my students' reactions to my pregnancy announcement (p.s. I just reread this and it might be one of my favorite posts of the year... oh how I miss those kids!)

Celebrated my step-dad's retirement
Wrote about time with family and how cool we are

Shared embarrassing photos of Matt and me from when we first started dating

Let Tally announce that we were having a BOY!
Talked about bathing suit shopping while pregnant
Flash-backed to our honeymoon
Went on our babymoon
Completed Ryan's Nursery

Celebrated our nephew's second birthday and our dog's first birthday

Had my first baby shower and an impromptu date to the Fox Theatre all in one day
Went to Piedmont Park and ended up at Bark in the Park at Turner Field all in one day

Had a family shower and a friend shower
Got baby advice from my 5th graders

Shared pictures of our master bedroom makeover

Shared truth from the mouth of an 8 year old

Went on a beach trip
Wrote a post about the first day of the next stage
Went on a lot of hikes, but this one was one of our favorites... and so was this one

Shared my thoughts and confessions as a pregnant person and did an experiment in what our future kids would look like

Answered questions about our marriage, blogging, my routines, and answers to questions from my former students

Sat front row at a Braves game!

Watched our due date come and go.
Introduced our son, shared his birth story, and pictures from our hospital stay
Took Ryan's newborn photos

Spent Labor Day Weekend in Monroe
Celebrated our nephew's 6th birthday
Went to Chattanooga with a 7 week old

Posted about the non-highlight reel of our lives

Spent a weekend in Greenville with our 3 month old and dog
Celebrated Ryan's first Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
Took pictures with Santa
Shared our Christmas card and family photos

Had a reunion weekend in Clemson

Celebrated 7 years of marriage

Celebrated our sweet baby niece coming home!
Enjoyed some day after Christmas fun

Here's to a great 2015!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment