- Kicked off the year with a Ski Trip for Papa's 70th birthday!
- Took a cooking class at the Viking School, and then another one with some teacher friends at Hal's Kitchen
- Had a girls' weekend in Charleston and then another baby-registering one in April!
- Cooked some Pinterest-Inspired Recipes with my mom
- Threw a few baby showers for Karen, Andrea, Laura, and Caitlyn
- Won a blog award and made an all-about-Matt post
- Took road trips to Nashville, Wild Dunes, Orlando, Brasstown Bald, Reynold's Plantation, Clemson, and Savannah
- Cheered my sister on at the Atlanta 1/2 Marathon and then cheered on Matt, my mom, and Charles at the Savannah Marathon!
- Had a scare with my mom that prompted me to post about what seeing beautiful means to me
- Celebrated Easter with family days before meeting Jackson for the first time
- Went to the Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park
- Cheered on Noah at his last soccer game of the season
- Completed a backyard makeover in two parts: Part 1 and Part 2
- Cruised through the Mediterranean and visited Rome and Sicily, Turkey, Athens, and Crete
- Surprised Noah and Maddox with a trip to Legoland for their birthdays and then spent a day with them at the Georgia State Fair
- Met sweet Teagan for the first time
- Completed a classroom makeover and a double-dresser makeover
- Enjoyed a Pin-It, Make-It, Eat-It Party with friends
- Cut bangs
- Experienced some technical difficulties and learned how to avoid paying Google fees on blogger
- Celebrated Thanksgiving, Matt's birthday, Christmas in Monroe, and Christmas in Marietta with family
For a look at what we did in 2011, click here.
Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us!
Happy New Year!