Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up Part 1: Jackson turns one month, and Cooking Class take two!

I took last Friday off to celebrate Jackson's one month birthday! I figured it only happens once. I made my way to Karen's in the morning and did a whole lot of snuggling and staring for the next few hours... with a little adult conversation in between. :) He is SUCH a good baby! And pretty stinking cute too.



Oh my GOODness look at that little peanut!

That afternoon, I met up with my teacher friends at Hal's Kitchen for an afternoon cooking class! After the first cooking class that Matt took me to, I was excited to do another one! Our students' sweet parents went in together at this year's art auction and treated us all to the class. So sweet... and so fun!










Something was a lot funnier to me than the rest of the people standing next to me- big surprise.






























3 comments:

  1. Awww your nephew is adorable! One month already??!! Wow! So glad you got to do another cooking class! I really want to try one of those, looks like a blast :) Love the pics Heather!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN! Your nephew is just precious. I think it's the sweetest thing that you could take a day to celebrate him and his cuteness. He has a wonderful Aunt. How kind of your school parents too! That sounds like a wonderful day. What did you make? Easy? Difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another fun cooking class. The cheese and grape plate is amazing. Such a thought gift from your student's parents.
    I hope that Steve and I can try a class sometime this summer.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete