Last Friday, they threw me a shower and gave me a book of advice for raising our little guy. And, as you can imagine, it was hysterical.
So I went through and picked my 10 favorite entries for your viewing pleasure/Monday morning comic relief, because who doesn't love starting the week with laughter?!
1. Try not to get frustrated when the baby starts to cry (it's hard).
2. Make him love sports and maybe give him his first football.
3. Make Momma's cooking for him and put notes in his lunchbox.
4. Beware of the "diper". Everywhere you go, bring the baby.
5. Don't DROP him!
6. Babies are very loud, so make sure you have earplugs.
7. Go to family "orthadonist" (it covers your "incurance" plan)
8. Boys love sports not Barbies and Yoga is key for a steady lifestyle.
9. To relax, go to the nail salon.
And a drumroll for the last one please....
10. Use Mr. Nelsen as your servant. He's there for a reason.
Want to join me for Ten on the 10th? Find out how here.
To enter the Stella & Dot chandelier earring giveaway, click here.
To shop the amazing 50% off items going on through May, click here.
Have a great week!