Friday, May 9, 2014

#Nelsendays2014 Week 18

Day 120: a little mid-week pruning ;) ..our azaleas were overgrown and crammed together, so I hacked them all off after school. #thisishowinest

Day 121: First pair of baby shoes! I am a sucker for baby clothing... it is a darn good thing we're having a boy first. I don't even want to know the damage I could do in the girls' section!

Day 122: Storybook Character Day at school. We dressed up as Sneetches from Dr. Seuss's The Sneetches and Other Stories
Day 123: SHOWER! :)
Day 124: Nursery closet organization :) ...more to come on this

Day 125: The start of the Stella & Dot giveaway!




Keep up with us on Instagram @hmnelsen


There are TWO great giveaways going on this week!

To enter the $500+ "office upgrade" from Logitech, click here.
To enter the Stella & Dot chandelier earring giveaway, click here.


To shop the amazing 50% off items going on through May, click here.


facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

1 comment:

  1. You are so adorable! :) I hope all is well with you and baby boy.

    If you get a chance, I'm having a blog hop---linking up Instagram and FB pages accounts. I hope you will join us!

    Have a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day!!! :D

    ReplyDelete