Saturday, July 23, 2011

Must Sees

I was told that two videos I uploaded back in June didn't work when you clicked on them. I know I am a bit partial as the aunt, but these two clips are WAY too cute to not be viewed. :) So I opened a You Tube account (which I think makes me current with all things technology, since I also recently got a phone with internet) and uploaded them that way.

The first one is from our trip to Charleston. The second is from Noah's 6th birthday. They are precious! Noah and Maddox are our two nephews that we love to pieces. Noah turned six in June, and Maddox will be three in September. Hope you enjoy!

This is Maddox's first time on Papa's sailboat. Within the first few minutes of exploring the boat, he moves the steering wheel and notices for the first time that the boat is floating. He thinks he has magically made the boat float!

We were all celebrating Noah's 6th birthday at my sister's house when I caught this video of him and Maddox playing with his new water gun.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the so sweet comment! glad to get to know you AND if you already didn't know ~ you are so pretty! ~danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! I love ur blog.. specially the home makeover part.. We have some big yard projects on our list that we just don't seem to start and finish! :/ My bf is allergic to grass weed and well I don't like grass or plants..! :/

    Anyways... I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    I'm your new follower from Sunday Blog Hop!
    You can follow me back @ http://ourlittleinspiration.blogspot.com
    Thanks,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled you were able to get these videos of my precious grandsons to work; they are so-o-o-o-o cute!

    ReplyDelete