Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sleepover with the Boys

Noah and Maddox came to stay with us Sunday night so that my sister and her husband could run the Peachtree Roadrace Monday morning. It was their first time spending the night at our new house. They were so excited when they arrived and were such sweet boys the whole night!

They wanted to start out the evening with a little tennis in the back yard. :) 


Then we walked up to Menchie's for some frozen yogurt!







One of my favorite parts of the night was when Maddox wanted to ride on Matt's back home, but realized he was too small to hold on well.  So he looked at me and said, "Wanna get on your piggy ride, Aunt Heather. I get on your piggy ride?" So cute!

I snuck this on my phone from outside the bedroom- watching Scooby Doo before bedtime. :)

Making Mickey Mouse waffles in the morning 

Yum!


 Strawberry milkshakes before going back home :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a ton of fun!! I love your blog design!! Thanks for stopping by Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the Maddox story about the piggy back ride! When Ellie wants you to hold her, she'll say "I wanna hold you, Jen Jen"... makes me melt!

    ReplyDelete