Sunday, July 3, 2011

We were Featured!

I always wanted to say that, haha, but really, we were! Lauren from Our Busy Beach Life featured Matt and I and our house on her blog! Lauren and I actually met in third grade, so I guess this is not technically an official blog feature, but since she is pretty much a famous blogger in my mind :) I'm still going to count it. The fact that Lauren and I hadn't talked in 10ish years (wow, I feel extremely old all of a sudden) and reconnected through the blogging world is one of the reasons I love blogging. As she put it in her post, "we share a mutual nerdiness for blogging". I couldn't have said it better myself.

Well, enough rambling.. I just wanted to share my excitement and appreciation to Lauren for being so sweet to write a post about us and our work on the house. And for those of you who have never clicked on her blog, you really need to check it out. She and her husband, Chad, are so cute.  Their son, Cole, was born during Chad's second deployment in Iraq. Lauren was actually interviewed on a news show in Atlanta talking about the experience of Chad viewing the birth from overseas. It's really pretty amazing! Get your tissues out though, it will make you cry sweet tears.

There I go again... all I want to say is, Thank you, Lauren!


1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest!!! Ohhhh look at all your new followers they have doubled in a week! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete