Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ten on the 10th: 10 before 30


I've been reminiscing a lot lately. 

Maybe it's because I just celebrated my 29th birthday. Which is a year away from my 30th birthday (it needed emphasis). 

And THIRTY feels not possible. 

I still picture myself as 22. 

And then I look at these pictures:

And just like that, Taylor Swift's song comes to a screeching halt in my head.

Where have the years gone?!

Time is flying by.

So I decided to make a list- of 10 things I want to do before the big 3-0.
1. 
Go on a date involving putt-putt
(Why not?!)

2. 
Take Matt to NYC (this is happening in December!)


3. 
Visit an orphanage- preferably here:


4. 
Go to another cooking class


5. 
Have a make-our-own-pasta-at-home date


6. 


7. 
Enter another food contest and win

8.
Work on being less competitive

8. 
Ride the new Skyview Atlanta

9. 
Have a girls' night that starts here:


10. 
Get Tally certified as a therapy dog



For previous Ten on the 10th posts, click here and here.

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

4 comments:

  1. Well you have a whole year and those seem doable. The putt-putt date is FUN! I miss seeing more of you on IG. Hope school is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I used to train and certify dogs when I was in high school and college if you ever have any questions about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool and sweet idea for Tally!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this. and i LOVE that bottom row middle photo - GREAT funny face! :) i loved this list - so awesome you guys will be in nyc! and such a sweet idea for tally...he'll be great! i hope you and matt are settling in to a wonderful weekend, my friend! xoxoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete