Thursday, September 8, 2011

Recommended Reads and Book Lists

I have replaced my "Great Reads" tab at the top of the page with a "Recipes" tab, because, let's be honest, what's more exciting on a weekly basis, book suggestions, or easy access to new meals you can try?! The book suggestions will remain in the archive, and the recipes will be updated each time I post a new one. Enjoy!

What I am currently reading:

One Thousand White Women by Jim Fergus and Hot Six by Janet Evanovich

The next books on my list to read:

Unbroken by and Laura Hillenbrand and Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo

           

Other books I have read and recommend:

Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore

What Difference Do it Make by Ron Hall and Denver Moore


Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult

A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks


The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks


The Other Boleyn Girl by Philipa Gregory



The Boleyn Inheritance by Philipa Gregory


Got any book suggestions?! I wanna hear them! What books have you read and love?! What's next on your reading list?!

3 comments:

  1. On Monday I will start a 700 page Home Study Teacher's Edition for Saxon Math! We homeschool so I don't have lots of time to read. Wish I did you have some great books here.
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendations :) I've been reading a lot of mystery stuff lately, I go through phases. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to love Heaven is for Real! I had goosebumps the entire time! And I really want to read Same Kind of Different As Me...it sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete