Monday, June 5, 2017

Gray & Yellow Nursery- Baby Girl's Nursery Reveal


We are two weeks out from meeting Baby #3 and are so, so ready to see her sweet face!

Her room came together so much easier than Natalie's did, mainly because my sweet friend Andrea handed down her daughter's bedding that perfectly matched the walls that had previously been painted for Ryan's room when we first moved in. 

When we decided to move him to his big boy room and make his old room the nursery, I thought for sure we'd have to repaint the walls and the furniture that my mom and I had refinished 3 years ago for Ryan's nursery (you can see that fun post here). But then Andrea saved the day and all the time and money and made decorating this sweet girl's room a breeze!

I am so happy with how it all turned out. Now, the only thing missing is HER!

As always, if you have any questions about anything in the room, feel free to leave a comment below or email me at {notesftn@gmail.com}.

Rug- IKEA
Crib- Wayfair
Bedding- Pottery Barn Kids

There will also be a monogram over her crib when she arrives. We're keeping those initials a secret for now! ;)

Monogram from MiaPreciousMemories (Etsy shop found here, specific monogram here)

Shelves- Amazon
Frame- Home Goods 

The frame is a collage of:
1- The day I found out I was pregnant
2- Announcing our family of 5
3- Ryan and Natalie announcing they'd be having a baby sister
4- Blank for her newborn photo :)

I Am His Sign- Smallwood Homes

Elephant prints- Home Goods

Glider- Amazon
Floor Lamp- Home Goods
Book Basket- Home Goods

Bench- Target
Baskets- Target
Set of 3 Mirrors- Target (similar product here)
Pillows- Home Goods


I go in this morning for my 38 week appointment and will see if Baby Girl has made any progress in making her appearance. :) We're ready when she is!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

5 comments: