Friday, November 25, 2016

Gift Ideas for the Women in Your Life


It's Black Friday!

So let's get shopping- online shopping that is- cause I am not about to tackle malls with my two littles and all the other crazies out there.

Here's a quick rundown of some of my favorite things that I either own or have already purchased for the women in my family:

Kendra Scott 'Dira' Stud Earrings- $40
I love, love, love these earrings. I wear them almost daily. They come in silver and gold and are currently 20% off at Nordstrom (found here) and Amazon (found here)

J. Crew Factory Fireball Stud Earrings- $11
(found here)


Sam Edelman 'Penny" Boot - $149.90
(wide calf here, medium calf here)

These are my favorite boots. They are so comfortable!

Also check Amazon (found here)- they have a wider color selection and some sizes are as low as $83.

TOMS 'Desert' Wedge Bootie- $69.90
 (found here)
Ask me how often I wear wedges and you'll be convinced that these Toms are comfortable and a staple for your Fall and Winter wardrobe. If I own these and wear them often- they are 100% worth your money! They are currently 20% off at Nordstrom.


Women's Drew Pointed Toe Flats - Merona™- $24.99
(found here)

I bought these in a 1/2 size larger than I usually wear, but they are so comfortable and come in 5 different colors. They've been 30% with free shipping lately as well, so hopefully you can catch that sale!

BP. 'Autumn' Plaid Scarf- $29
(found here)
Maybe it's because I'm a Clemson fan, but I LOVE this scarf!

J. Crew Factory Plaid Scarf- $24.50
(found here)

J. Crew Factory Quilted Jacket- $79
(found here)

I have this jacket in black and LOVE it! I love the collar, the buttons, the warmth without too much puffiness. It's a favorite of mine for sure.


And by the way, everything at J. Crew Factory is 50-60% off right now with free shipping on orders over $50. Yes, please.


J. Crew Stadium Cloth Cocoon Coat- $210
(found here)
This picture does not even do this coat justice. I am CRAZY about this coat. I feel like Olivia Pope every time I wear it. It comes in 9 different colors. I have this tan color and love it. The bad news is it's pretty expensive (retails for $350- whoa) but it's on sale for 40% off right now with code HOLIDAY.

There is also a J. Crew Factory version on sale for $114 that comes in 6 colors and looks identical that you can find here.

For the Love- $13.99
(found here)

This is one of the best books I have read. I LOVED it and plan to read it again soon. You can read my review here, but I think it would make for a great stocking stuffer or part of a gift set with a candle and a Starbucks gift card.

Happy shopping!



facebook
twitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment