Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Creamy Chicken & Rice


Before leaving for vacation, I try to clean out the refrigerator and pantry. This leads to new recipe concoctions that sometimes turn out well, and sometimes not so well. So before heading to the beach, I pulled this meal together, and it turned out to be a winner! I love a quick and easy crock pot meal that our whole family can enjoy. And this one meets all the requirements. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we did!

Ingredients:
1lb chicken (2-3 breasts... I use frozen, but thawed are fine too)
8oz cream cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup chicken stock
2 cloves garlic
1/2tsp Cavender's Greek Seasoning (salt & pepper is fine if you don't have Cavender's)

Directions:
Add everything to the crock pot. Cook for 4-6 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low. Pull chicken apart and mix ingredients together. Serve over rice. Garnish with parsley.


facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment