Monday, November 16, 2015

November's Mid-Month Confessions


It's the middle of the month, which means Elizabeth and I are here to share our Mid-Month Confessions.
If you've been following us this year, you know that this is our time each month to step back and make light of our less-than-stellar moments from the past 30 days.

And maybe it's just me, but this season of life is FULL of less-than-stellar moments. ;)

Here's a look at a few of mine from this past month. And to see ALL of my others from the year, you can click here. :)

1.
Earlier this month, Matt was getting lunch at Chick-Fil-A and decided he wanted to pay for the guy's lunch who was in line behind him. Since it wasn't a drive-through, he figured he would let the guy step up to the cashier and then let him know that he wanted to get his lunch. So after Matt ordered, he stepped aside, let the guy walk up, and right as Matt was about to tell him that he wanted to buy his lunch, he heard the guy say, "I'll take EIGHT #1 combos." Matt said he attempted to smoothly step back to where he was. Apparently the guy worked in construction and had 7 of the guys waiting in his truck outside, haha. Buying eight lunches was a little more than he had planned for!

2.
Andrea texted me earlier this week to tell me she had just emailed me. She knows me well. #emailisnotmystrength #ifyouneedmetextme

3.
I was starting a load of laundry while drinking water and came very close to drinking from the cup of liquid detergent instead of my cup of water. Like I had the cup to my lips. Multi-tasking doesn't work as well when you're tired.

4.
I sent a letter to my parents this month and addressed it to "Mr. and Mrs. Veronica Sanders"

5.
We had a big sleepover with my family at our house this weekend and the air mattress we set up for the boys to sleep on had a tiny hole, so by 2am, they were sleeping on the hardwood floors. Add that to Ryan starting the party at 4:30 the next morning, and this is what the boys looked like on their drive home that afternoon:
Sweet buddies! They love Ryan so well, no matter what time of day it is. :)

Okay, now feel free to add your own confessions posts below!


More pics from our weekend tomorrow!

Also, if you've got nieces, nephews, grandkids, students, friends with kids, or kiddos of your own, be sure to check out the online book party and giveaway I'm hosting this week! There are tons of great books to choose from and gift to the kids in your life this holiday season!

Have a great week friends!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

3 comments:

  1. This is great!

    I once put my city, state, and zip code on a card to my grandmother in GA. I was so disappointed when it came back and sadly it took me a few minutes to realize what I had done wrong! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!

    I once put my city, state, and zip code on a card to my grandmother in GA. I was so disappointed when it came back and sadly it took me a few minutes to realize what I had done wrong! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your family has sleepovers! Sounds like you were just preparing your nephews for life when they're in college :)

    ReplyDelete