Saturday, October 8, 2011

This Week's Steals and Deals!


If you know me at all, you know I LOVE a good deal. AND, if I find a good deal, I tend to tell anyone who will listen, whether they care to know about it or not. :) So, once a week, I'm going to share a "Steals and Deals"post for the upcoming week.

This week's steals and deals have been sent my way thanks to Chris from the Escalate Network.  I have picked some great sales/opportunities that interest me, and hope that they'll be worth your time to check them out as well. I've also added a coupons widget on the sidebar that will be updated each week thanks to Coupons.com and the Escalate Network. I like it because it shows the top 15 coupons for the week. If you want to see the rest, you can click on the "Powered by" links below the widget. Okay, hope you can find something worth saving on this week!!

Spend $50 for a $100 Travelocity Hotel Gift Card! 
Hurry, this offer ends Wednesday, October 12th.

Description: Are you someone that shops online and is always digging through your emails to find shopping receipts to make returns or shipment confirmations to see when packages will arrive? Do you ever make purchases and think maybe I should have waited until this item went on sale? If so, ShopSanity has come out with a great new tool that will make shopping easier - and the best part?! It’s FREE! In just 2 clicks, you can sign up to see all of your purchases in one location so you can: -See when a package will arrive -Lookup details about any purchase -Print a receipt for a return -Save money by receiving alerts such as price changes (notifies you when purchases you have made go on sale so you can contact the retailer about getting cash back), make shipment changes (including backorders and delays) -And much more! Click on the icon above to get started. 

1 comment: