Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weekend with My Boys

This past weekend, I watched my nephews while my sister and her husband went to a wedding in Alabama. We had the best time! I love these boys so much!

The great part about being an aunt is getting to spoil them.  They are such sweet and grateful kids so it's always fun to surprise them with special treats. :)  We had a fun-filled day that started with the library, then back to the house for a game of Life with Noah while Maddox napped, then we made a Moon-Dough farm, went for some ice-cream, went to feed the ducks and play at the park, and finished the day off with pizza and popcorn and Madagascar 2.  Here are some pics from the weekend!


 I love this picture! So much to explore... very cute :)


So much cooler than the Play-dough we used to play with! 




We leave tomorrow for Charleston to see Meagan and then head to Columbia on Saturday for her shower! Pics to come from that when we get back. :)

1 comment:

  1. looks like fun :) yall will be such good parents one day!

    ReplyDelete