Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Etsy Features


I have just begun to scratch the surface of all things Etsy. In my short hunt and few purchases, I've discovered tons of amazing products and some really cool stories behind the people selling those products. And it made me realize, there's a lot of other shops and amazing stories out there that I want to know about!

So starting in June, I'd love to begin featuring one Etsy shop each month that supports a great cause or has unique products that other people need to know about. In each feature post, I'd like to share a little bit about the products, the people/stories behind the products, and offer a giveaway for my super sweet readers so someone can enjoy a new product for FREE! 

So if you have an Etsy shop, or know of one you'd like to see featured on here with a giveaway, email me or leave a comment below.

Can't wait to hear from  you!


And don't forget to enter the Stella & Dot giveaway and check out the online party! Both end FRIDAY!

 

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I don't have an Esty shop, but I'm definitely excited to see who you feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an Etsy shop, and Etsy totally overwhelms me. So, I like that you are doing all the work for me and highlighting some great gals.

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I keep contemplating about opening an Etsy shop and selling little bow ties, but the thought just overwhelms me. Not enough time in the day as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh, i can't wait to see your features!! so awesome and exciting!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete