Friday, September 14, 2012

Baby Shower for Baby Evie!

My sweet friend, Caitlyn, is due at the end of October with her first little one- Evie Claire. Cait is just as cute as she can be with her pregnant self! On Sunday, I got to throw a shower for her with her mom and sister. We had so much fun!












While I'm not super creative with artsy-type things, I do enjoy making cute stuff (eww.. I never let my kids use that word in writing) on the computer. Both of these ideas came from Pinterest, and I just used good ole fashion Microsoft Word to make the theme work for this shower.


























Congratulations, Cait! We can't wait to meet 'lil miss Evie Claire!

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job! Looks like a lovely shower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic shower!! Love all the decorations and the mason jars are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thoughtfulness you put into the shower is beautiful and obvious. What a special time to celebrate with friends. Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You throw the sweetest parties and showers, Heather!!
    I LOVE the little wish cards for Evie (such a cute name)!
    Your friends are blessed to have you in their life!!
    You look fabulous and so pretty...love the dress!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful show of support for a new mommy. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete