Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Sponsor: One Day at a Time

This month, I am happy to share a blog with you written by a sweet gal named Tasha. I found Tasha's blog this summer and have enjoyed keeping up with her and her family since. Tasha loves the Lord and shares the joys, and sometimes challenges, of living life One day at a time. She homeschools her adorable twin boys, and shares pictures and stories from their adventures together. :) Make sure you swing by and say hello! And leave her a comment letting her know you did!


Hi I'm Tasha and I blog over at One day at a time.....

I am happily married with children. And also a homeschooling momma to those sweet children....twin BOYS! You can find me blogging about homeschooling, growing our own food(we love to garden!), sharing recipes, trying a new craft, redoing furniture, and enjoying the great outdoors. My blog is light and fun, but from time to time it gets serious. Life does that sometimes.....it can't always be jellybeans and cupcakes. My goal for this new year is to make our lives more simple. Make sure you stop by to see all my simple homemade recipes(I LOVE being in the kitchen!!)and other ways we are trying to live the simple life.  



Thanks so much to Heather for sponsoring me this month!!!


If you are interested in being a sponsor or participating in a sponsor swap, feel free to email me.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for sponsoring my blog this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely check out her blog :)

    www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice idea to feature Tasha. Thanks for sharing. She has a beautiful family!

    I am visiting from the Blog Hop Til You Drop. Nice to "meet" you. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete