Tuesday, May 24, 2011

House Guests

We had lots of visitors this weekend!  Friday night, we hosted "family dinner" at our house with our friends Andrea and Patrick, Stephanie and Dustin, and Caitlyn and Chris. We try to get together every month or so at a different couple's house.  This was our first time having it at our new place! I never took a picture, but I found some older ones of us:

Cait and Steph

Dustin and Chris

 Patrick and Dre

Saturday morning, some teachers from my school came over to see the house and have lunch at one of my favorite spots, Souper Jenny. Afterwards, we did a little shopping in the cute shops in the area.
My friend Chrissy and I at Boxwoods

Sunday, our friend Katie came to stay with us! I introduced her to two of my favorite things: Pillsbury French Loaf and Trader Joe's Wine. :) The perfect compliment to fettucini alfredo, right?! It was SO good to catch up with her!  It felt like college again... we miss her already!

 sunglasses swap... like I said- college :)



1 comment: