Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ten on the 10th: Top 10 Most Made Recipes


This was really hard to narrow down, but I tried to give a variety of what I make most often. For a list of all of the other recipes I've shared, click here. Annnd, now I'm hungry. Enjoy!








The vodka sauce that I served on the side is definitely one of my most-made sauces!

It's honestly a toss-up between these, White Chicken Enchiladas, and Black Bean Burritos when we're feeling Mexican for dinner.






Want to join me for Ten on the 10th?! Learn how here.

The  Makeup Primer giveaway giveaway ends tomorrow at midnight, and the Stella & Dot trunk show ends Sunday! Earn $25 to spend in January when you spend $50 in December. Shop all sale items here.


facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

2 comments:

  1. If you've made these multiple times then they must be good!! They all look so delicious! I need to try some of these recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so good! The sour cream chicken and the sausage braid are on my list to make!!

    ReplyDelete