Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 11: 12 Days of Bloggy Christmas- Dipped Oreo Reindeer Cookies


Brought to you by:

A Handful of EverythingLove Bakes Good Cakes  Lady Behind the Curtain  Cooking for the 7 Dwarfs  Everyday Insanity  photo 125X125PartyHatButton_zpsf3d5c052.pngAnyonita Nibbles  Yesterfood Joybee, What's for Dinner? 

On the 12th Day of Bloggy Christmas Miss Nichi gave to me Dipped Oreo Reindeer Cookies!


I'm so excited to be a part of of the 12 Days of Bloggy Christmas.  Thanks to Krista at A Handful of Everything for the invite and all of the wonderful blogs that have contributed.  Today, "on the 12th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me".....Dipped Oreo Reindeer Cookies.

These little cookies are my newest creation for our Christmas gatherings.  They are almost too cute to eat.  Made with love, they will be a new family tradition year after year. Enjoy!!

Ingredients:
1 package chocolate almond bark (or any other chocolate that you prefer)
Oreo cookies
candy eyes (I used Wilton's candy eyes)
small pretzels
red M&M's

Directions:


Melt bark or chocolate in microwave in 30 second increments until stirred smooth.  
Dip Oreos until covered.  Lay on waxed or parchment paper.


Add pretzels for antlers, candy eyes, and M&M for nose.  Let dry completely.

Source:  Mandatory Mooch original

Don't miss my Tasty Thursdays linky party.  It goes live at 5pm Central time on Wednesdays.

I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!! 

Please stop on over to say hi!!

Thanks ~ Nichi

No comments:

Post a Comment