Friday, December 6, 2013

This guy...



This guy stole my heart at an early age.



He loves me for the goofy, nerdy, a-little-too-much person I am.


He doesn't take himself too seriously and is not afraid to be a little goofy with me 
(pictures from this party here)




He's the best uncle a kid could ask for.



And a pretty great doggy daddy too. ;)


He honestly is one of the most genuine, thoughtful people I have ever met. He's the last person to want attention on himself and is quick to credit other people for their accomplishments. His patience is abnormal- trust me, I have tested it ;) His life is a reflection of the love he has for the Lord and for others. I can't wait to watch him be a daddy one day and love our kids the way he loves all of the sweet kids in our lives. 


My heart is thankful and full. I can't wait to celebrate this guy today.

And now I'm off to make a little birthday breakfast... :)

Happy FRIDAY!!!


Enter to win this $50 sterling silver bracelet from Blue Nile here.

Enter the Makeup Primer giveaway here.

Shop the Stella & Dot online trunk show here.

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

3 comments:

  1. Sweet sweet post, for a sweet sweet guy! Happy birthday, Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Matt! This was such a lovely post! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Happy Birthday Matt. Now add some human babies to the mix already! Ok, at least one for now.

    ReplyDelete