Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Homemade Coffee Creamer Recipe


These days, I can't imagine starting my day without at least one cup of coffee.

And I have confessed on here before that my coffee involves a LOT of sugar and creamer.

So when my friend Andrea introduced me to this homemade creamer recipe that tasted amazing and  made me need little to no sugar, I was SOLD.


Ingredients:
1.5 cups milk (I use skim)
1- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk (I buy their regular but they also have fat free)
1T vanilla extract
1tsp cinnamon

Directions:
Whisk all ingredients together, pour into the container, and shake well before serving.

The expiration of the creamer matches the date on the milk.

Thanks Andrea for such a yummy recipe!

I bought the container at Target for $5.99 but have also found them at TJ Maxx, Homegoods and Marshalls for $2.99. And IKEA has them too!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

3 comments:

  1. i'm going to need to try this for sure! love me some cinnamon in my coffee too. i may or may not have just bought two GIANT coffeemate creamers on sale at the grocery store so this will need to wait til i use those up haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delish! I don't drink hot coffee, but drink an iced coffee every day! Totally trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this! I like my coffee to taste like it is hot chocolate lol.

    ReplyDelete