Friday, January 29, 2016

January Favorite Finds


Elizabeth and I are linking up today to share our Favorite Finds from the past month with you guys!

Be sure check out her list here and share any of your own favorite finds with us in the comment sections below our posts.

Let's get to it!


1.
Hobo Wallet
After quite a few years with my previous wallet, I received this great wallet as a gift and LOVE it! I love the look, the size, and the layout of the compartments. I have the color shown below, but it comes it tons of different colors that you can check out here.


2.
Conair Hair Dryer
I recently had to purchase a new hair dryer and LOVE the one I found! It's light-weight, quiet, has good power, and is under $30. I bought mine here and took advantage of the free shipping. Love this hair dryer!
3.
Spindrift
I tried this fancy drink (cranberry raspberry flavor) when we had a girls' night a couple weekends ago and absolutely loved it! It has the best flavor and is made from natural ingredients. Here's the blurb straight from their website: "We start with triple purified sparkling water, fresh squeezed fruit or berry purée (pulp and all!), and a dash of cane juice. No syrups, no juice concentrates, no additives, no preservatives." And y'all, it tastes like soda. Our Trader Joe's carries them and I would bet Whole Foods does too. So yummy!

4.
BP. Topaz Earrings
You guys, these earrings are $5.98 with FREE shipping right now. I have them in a different color that I'm not seeing anymore, but am about to buy this color too. Like right after I finish this post. I love this color! And $6 and I don't have to leave my house?! Thank you, Nordstrom.

5.
Plaid Woven Scarf
Ahhh, this scarf! It was sold out but is back now and 40% off with FREE shipping! It's in my cart with the earrings above. I just love this scarf!

6.
JBL Bluetooth Speaker
I've been looking for a small, inexpensive bluetooth speaker for quite awhile now and recently bought this one and LOVE it. It's under $30, doesn't take up a lot of space on my counters while I'm cooking, and can easily be moved to any room in the house. No, it's not a Sonos or Bose, and yes, I'm sure their sound is clearer and fancier, but for $30 bucks, this one is legit.
7.
Juice PLUS+
I mentioned this in my Favorite Finds: Maternity Edition post last week, but I'm really enjoying my Juice PLUS+ fruit and veggie gummies. I'm not the best about getting my daily allotment of either, so I love knowing that taking these tasty gummies gives me everything I need everyday. My cousin is a Juice PLUS+ rep and is the sweetest person on earth- if you have any questions about the product or would like more information on becoming a consultant, she would be happy to talk with you! You can check out her site here.

8.
This pantry
My friend Meagan sent me this picture and I died. One day, when we have a walk-in pantry, this labels-facing-forward look will be my happy place. Ahhh... I mean type-A people, does this not just do it for you?!

9.
Nail Polish Organzier
My mom got me this nail polish organizer recently and it made me a little too giddy to set up my nail polishes in it. This one is currently $7.99 with free shipping, but I've also seen a smaller version at TJ Maxx and Marshalls for $4.99. People who love to have a place for things, I think this little tray will make you super happy. :)
10.
Sally Hansen Gel Polish Kit
I think I've shared this before, but I seriously love this kit. It lets me give myself a gel manicure at home that honestly looks just like the salon and lasts just as long too. The prices are always changing on it (right now, this one is $34.63 on Amazon) so check back periodically. I bought  mine for $26, but even the current prices are less than one trip to the nail salon!


That's it for this month! 
Next month, I'll be writing this post with a Baby Girl by my side! Eeeek! 

Don't forget to check out Elizabeth's Favorite Finds here- if they're not up yet, she'll have them posted soon!

Have a great weekend, friends!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

2 comments:

  1. That pantry is seriously a dream... I have a small pantry and have big jars with chalkboard labels for all my baking ingredients. I love it but I want more!! Haha and I've been called out on the fact that all my labels are always facing out in my fridge and my cabinets ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in desperate need of a new wallet - all my target go to ones have crapped out! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete