Thursday, November 3, 2016

Nordstrom SALE!


I am FAR from a fashion blogger.

Confession: When I taught before having kids, Matt helped me pick out my clothes the night before a good 90% of the time.

BUT, I do know how to find a good sale. And I'm not half bad at accessorizing.

So when Nordstrom runs a sale on jewels, and watches, and scarves, and boots, AND they have free shipping, I feel obligated to share the goodness with others.

Hopefully you'll find some fun things for yourselves and maybe even get a little Christmas shopping knocked off your lists!

I've picked out a few favorites below, but you can shop the whole sale here.


BP. Bar Pendant Necklace $9.98
(found here)


Mother of Pearl Pendant Necklace $9.98
5 different colors options
(found here)
Drusy Stud Earrings $14.50
4 different color options
(found here)

Square Stud Earrings (Set of 2) $9.98 (for TWO!)
4 color set options available
(found here)

'Ragnar' Leather Strap Watch, 36mm $134.98
(found here)


'gramercy - chalkboard' bracelet watch, 34mm $134.98
(found here)
Geo Pattern Infinity Scarf $12.49
(found here)

Knit Scarf $23.40
6 colors available
(found here)

Hunter High Gloss Rain Boot $110.55
(found here)
TOMS 'Desert' Wedge Bootie $69.90
(found here)


And the recipe I planned to share today will be up tomorrow! ...I just couldn't pass up sharing a sale!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment