Wednesday, November 2, 2016

GOALS! ...for November


Hello, Monthly GOALS!


This meme cracked me up! But I am slightly excited about getting back to making monthly goals, so it felt equally fitting and hilarious.

It's been awhile since we've interacted. Me and the goals that is.

Life just feels more in-control when I'm setting goals each month.

What can I say, I'm a check-off kind of girl. Confession- sometimes I write things down after I do them, just so I can't check them off my list.

or in my case, 3 seconds. ;)

We are moved, we are settled, and it is November- which means it's the perfect time for setting goals because, let's be honest, this time of year is nuts.

So here goes:

1.
Christmas Shop- start and finish
I don't like to have any shopping left once December hits because I like to be able to fully enjoy the Christmas Season and all of the activities and fun it brings. So this month, I will start and finish my shopping so December can be entirely about celebrating the season.

2.
Design and order Christmas card
Stephanie and I are taking pictures of each other's families at our house on November 12th and we're both hoping for ONE good picture that we can use for our Christmas cards this year. We just need ONE! So fingers crossed. ;)

3.
Make 12-Days-of-Christmas plan for December
Last year, Matt and I came up with a list of 12 activities we wanted to do during the month of December leading up to Christmas. The Christmas Season goes by so quickly, so we put some dates on the calendar and planned out a few activities that we didn't want to miss. And we were so glad we did! You can check out last year's list here, and I'll share this year's list later this month.

4.
Get away with Matt
Our 9-year anniversary (NINE years?!) is November 17th- a date we've decided was perfect for a wedding, but not super ideal for an anniversary. But, weekend before Thanksgiving or not, we are going to get away for a couple of days and just BE, just the two of us. We are so thankful for my parents for offering to keep the kiddos for us!

5.
Share 3 New Recipes
I'd love to make and share more, but I'll set a goal for 3- and one I am posting tomorrow!

6.
Read Simply Tuesday
I've heard great things about this book, so I plan to read it this month! I'll write a little review and let you know what I think later this month.

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

4 comments:

  1. Omg, I am so glad to hear that there is someone else who puts things on their list after they are done! lol I am so guilty of this. I love checking things off! Good luck with the achrodtmas pictures. My friend and I are taking each other's so I'm a little stressed they won't turn out. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed for the both of us then! I'm sure they'll turn out great! We only need one, right?!

      Delete
  2. You're inspiring me to set some goals for the month. I'm so bad about it but I really need to set some so I will get things done!

    ReplyDelete