Thursday, June 19, 2014

#nelsendays2014 Week 24


We're less than 5 weeks away from our due date, and I can hardly believe it! We are counting down the days until we get to meet our little man. Eeek! In the meantime, we're making the most of the time that we have as "just us"... here's what we've been up to this week!

Day 162: Brunch date with these two cuties!

Day 163: Andrea and I are due 7 weeks apart. Can't wait for our boys to grow up together and for sweet T to be their big sis and "cousin" ;)

Day 164: Date night! Dinner at Bistro Niko and a movie at Cinebistro. The Fault in our Stars was SO good! You absolutely need to read the book and then go see the movie!

Day 165: Saturday afternoon hiking adventure!

Day 166: Celebrating Noah's NINTH birthday! I can hardly believe he's grown up so fast. If Baby Nelsen is half as sweet as him I'll be one proud mama. 

Day 167: You know you eat a lot of Mexican when the server calls you "sister" and has a baby gift waiting for you. Seriously so sweet!

Day 168: Walking to the spa in downtown Monroe with my sweet mama. I got my first prenatal massage and loved it! Such a treat! :)



If you missed yesterday's recipe, you can find it here.


Tomorrow I'll be sharing the next part of the Q&A- all about blogging! See you then!


facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

2 comments:

  1. You are simply precious! Love love love!


    Come enter my two giveaways today on the blog!! Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blue dress is stunning on you!!
    I love that your waitress gave you a gift - so sweet!
    you live life so beautifully. <3<3

    ReplyDelete