Friday, June 6, 2014

#nelsendays2014 Week 22

We're winding down our last vacation before baby arrives and our last week at the beach that doesn't involve working around nap schedules, building sand castles, and searching for sea shells and sand crabs. From here on, beach vacations will have a completely different feel.

And I. can't. wait.

Here's what we've been up to this week!

Day 148: Last day of school- turning out the lights, turning in my badge, and saying goodbye to sweet co-workers and friends

Day 149: Meeting sweet Maddy Rose! I brought Baked Rigatoni with Sweet Italian Sausage for their fam to have for dinner. You can find the recipe here.

Day 150: So we went out on a limb and risked coming across like we were way cooler than we are, but y'all responded! We've been working on answers to your questions and will post them next week. You can read the full post and add your own questions here or email me at {notesftn@gmail.com}.

Day 151: We made it to the beach! 

Day 152: The day I turned into my mom and wore my oversized beach hat all day. ;)

After a day in the pool with Uncle Matt-Matt, Jackson shared, "I yike him." Melt.

Day 153: Beach reading- Tally got into Vanishing Acts before me (ironic) but managed to save the actually book part for me to read. Oh how I have loved these relaxing beach days!

Ice-cream night!

Enjoying the quiet moments of the early morning and a view that I wish I could wake up to everyday

Day 154: The day we went out into the ocean, dove under the waves, and the phrase, "I feel like we're young again" came out. haha... #whendidwegethere?!

More pictures to come next week!

If you missed yesterday's video from one of our former UpStreet kids, you can find it here.

Have a great weekend!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

5 comments:

  1. Yup your carefree beach days will be over once your little one arrives but they do become more fun! I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun time at the beach! Can't wait for your beach vacations to change and see your little family all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, looks like a brilliant time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me miss the beach with all of your pictures. :)

    I can't tell you how many books Sophie has tore up. She is a chewer too, although she is winding down---I guess it's the old age. (She is 5! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are beach bound at the end of this month and I CAN"T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete