Friday, October 7, 2016

Beach Vacation!


Last week, we took a trip to the beach with my parents and my sisters' family to celebrate Fall Break and one last hurrrah of summer. We started this tradition of renting a house in Seagrove, FL last summer and plan to keep it going for a long time to come. :)

Highlights from the trip include:
Staying up late one night to search for ghost crabs on the beach
Ryan getting two popsicles in one day
Natalie mastering sitting up like a big girl
Mama (that's me) getting time on the beach with my mom and sis while Matt stayed back during naps
Ryan waking up in the 5's and 6's even though we were in an hour-earlier time zone (being that mornings at home sometimes start in the 4's, this was a HUGE praise!!)
Getting a Nelsen family pic of all of us + Tal pre- pink-eye outbreak


I like this one even better if Tally didn't look like he was about to use the bathroom- come on Tal!

Now for the photo dump:

We left for our trip the morning of my birthday. That morning, Matt, Ryan and Natalie surprised me with the sweetest gift! Hand-made picture frames made from popsicle sticks and tape with hand and footprints of the kids on the back! I cried. Kind of a lot. :)

On our way! (Pre- car nap) ;)

We arrived! And Gigi took Ryan straight to the beach to meet up with Noah and Maddox.

My September birthday buddy and me- 8 and 32 





"Da beach is right dare!"

Spying on a really big bird :)

Nanni Girl and Uncle Jeremy

Nonna and Papa!

Meal time for Natalie... and Tally ;)

It's all done?!

3/4 of had pink eye in the picture but we pushed through! The beach is the best medicine, right?!



Until next year, Seagrove!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment