Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Sunday


We spent Easter Sunday going to church in the morning and then heading to brunch with Matt's family afterward. Ryan's highlights were the drum he got to play with in his nursery class at church, seeing the Easter Bunny's big eyes and ears, watching the piano player in the lobby (and getting to play a couple keys himself!), and- the biggest highest- sitting at the table and trying all sorts of yummy new foods from the delicious brunch buffet.

Before I share the pictures, I have to say that the message our pastor gave was incredible. He titled the message, "Unbelievably Believable" and gave logical, practical reasons for the legitimacy of the resurrection. If you've never quite been able to wrap your mind around the story of the resurrection, or have always thought of it as an unrealistic fairy tale, I encourage you to listen to this message. It will definitely give you a new perspective on the Bible and the foundation of Christianity.

Getting Ryan to smile for the picture... hah!
My silly boy!
Ryan was super into his Uncle Jay went he wasn't flapping his hands for more food!
Chowing on some smoked salmon- Ha! He cracks me up.
Is Jackson the cutest or what?! Loved his big boy Easter outfit!
Sweetness.
Ryan was pretty fascinated with the Easter bunny too!
Love this :)
Thanks Aunt Karen for the great pics!
buddies :)
Sweet Riley girl. :)

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

12 comments:

  1. Ryan is turning into your twin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun to hear that! His open mouth is just like Matt's baby pictures at that age, but he definitely has my darker features!

      Delete
  2. What sweet pictures.... Ryan looked adorable!! And I love your dress... I didn't take one picture on Easter Sunday....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! Dress = Target. :) And bummer on the no picture!

      Delete
  3. Heather, I love reading your blog. Your hair always looks so fabulous I was wondering if you would do a post about it. What shampoos you use, the color you use, and the products you use thanks so much!! - Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you are too sweet, Ann! I have made a note and will get something up this month. It's really not too fancy of a process, but I'm happy to share what I use! And if you could see me now, my hair is in a wet ponytail on top of my head. ;)

      Delete
  4. I love Ryan's little bunny outfit! Too much cuteness and sweetness in one post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! A gift from his Nonna. ;) It was 47 degrees in the morning but I was determined to get him in it at some point during the day!

      Delete
  5. Ryan is absolutely gorgeous! I have been watching North Point online since you mentioned it last summer and wow, it is amazing. Totally agree about the Easter Message, it was fantastic! A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, Alison! So glad you're enjoying it. Now if only we could go together!

      Delete
  6. That dress is target?!? I was going to ask the sAme thing! It's gorgeous on you!! And looks like a glorious easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress! You look great! Such sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete