Thursday, November 26, 2015

Family Pictures + Feeling Thankful



I love this time of year, and especially this day- a day to step back and be intentionally grateful for the blessings in my life.

Two years ago, I would have never imagined we'd be celebrating Thanksgiving with an almost 16 month old boy and a baby girl on the way.

When you're in the middle of a season where you want so badly for something you don't have, it feels like the circumstances will never change.

And then when they do, those days of longing feel like such a tiny blip on the timeline of your life.

I never want to take for granted the blessings I've been given- to live this day, to spend it with my family, and to share new memories with the people I love.

But I also never want to forget those days of longing and praying because those were days where God was noticeably working on my heart- teaching me to trust in His plan for my life and His future plans for our family.



We had these family pictures taken back in early September. I was 17 weeks pregnant but not showing yet and Ryan was on the verge of walking but wasn't quite there yet. It's hard to believe how much he has changed in 2.5 months!

Thanks to Brandi from Brandi Sisson Photography for capturing the images for us!

Right after this picture, poor buddy took a tumble and hit his little nose on the way down. :( He recovered well, but you can see the little mark on his nose in these next few pictures if you look closely. Poor guy!

I used these pictures to create our Christmas card and ordered them yesterday with Shutterfly's current promotions:

Up to 50% off your entire order (code: BIGSAVINGS)
24 free address labels (code: SEALTHEDEAL)
Free Shipping on $39+ (code: SHIP39)

And P.S. Stonyfield Yogurt is still offering a $20 off coupon when you purchase their 6-pack of yogurt, so if you're going to store anytime today, pick up a pack for the extra $20 off!

This sale ends tonight at midnight!


Also, starting tonight at 10pm, there are some BIG sales on the Usborne Books I recently featured. The sale will go through Black Friday, but my consultant said they sell out fast, so you might want to create your wish lists early and be ready to purchase tonight at 10!

Get ideas for the best books for the kids in your life here, and then make your wish lists and shop here.


facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the quote you posted, and the black and white picture of y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in these pictures! All of them are great! I am impressed with Ryan's little smile. I can never get George to be still for pictures anymore.

    ReplyDelete