Friday, August 7, 2015

Ryan's first haircut + a WINNER!


On Monday of this week, six days after Ryan's first birthday, I took him for his first haircut. I hated to trim up his sweet curls in the back, but he was starting to look so shaggy everywhere else!

My sister-in-law recommended the cutest place called Salon Red Kids and even told us the name of the girl to get for his appointment. 

I was so impressed with the place and couldn't believe how quickly Yaya (a name I'm pretty sure Ryan could pronounce right now) cut his hair. She kept it long enough too so that it still has a "baby" look- I was not ready for a big boy cut quite yet! ...And the little train he got to sit in for the cut was just too cute. All in all a great first hair cut experience for the both of us. :)

Matt was sad that he wasn't able to join, but my sweet friend Andrea and her two kiddos came to meet us and grabbed lunch with us afterwards. I was more excited than I realized I would be to have someone else share in that sweet moment of Ryan's first haircut. Our little boy is growing up!

Sweet boo fell asleep on the way but was such a great sport when I had to wake him up!

One last picture of those curls :)

I love how little he looks in these pictures- I wish I could freeze time for just a little bit








And the winner of the book giveaway is:
Rachel Frenkil

Congratulations, Rachel! I can't wait for you to receive your copy of the book!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! I am so excited that I won! What do I have to do in terms of giving you my information? Thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, if you'll email me {notesftn@gmail.com} with your address and whether you would prefer the Kindle version or paperback version, I will get it in the mail to today! Congrats again!!

      Delete