Friday, July 24, 2015

We have patio furniture!


After this purchase, we are officially down to ONE item on our house renovation to-do list!

We found our patio set at Home Depot. I searched and searched for a set that had 6 swivel chairs, and loved the look and the great reviews on this set. We've used it a handful of times already and love it!

Here are a few pictures from the setup... we all took part in the project this time. :)

Ta-dah! (and those spots in the grass are why we're training Tally to tinkle in the pine straw) :/

These are the hydrangeas I moved from a different part of the yard. I like having them right by the patio where there's a little more shade, and I feel like they finish the space off well.

I realized after my last post that I talked about the group shot we got with friends who came over for our pizza on the patio night and then I never included the picture. Oops!
Setting up... and then as the camera started to click, Tal got intrigued and photobombed every shot
So we tried again. Not too bad for 5 kids and a dog! :)

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

5 comments:

  1. I love that Tal just had to make sure he/she was in every picture! :) So funny!

    Patio furniture is the best! You all look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your furniture, Ryan did a great job at the assembly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! I'm looking forward to the day that we can say that our to-do list is complete. Houses are hard work!

    Tally is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love those pictures with him straight up in the way. Those chairs are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tally, lololol. If I ever get a dog, I want him or her to have the personality of your ham.

    ReplyDelete