Friday, July 4, 2014

#nelsendays2014 Week 26 + 4th of July Sales and Treats!


Happy 4th of July!

Here's a look at what we've been up to this week.

You can keep up with us everyday on Instagram @hmnelsen or find us here:

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

Day 176: Tally and I delivered a meal to a friend who just had her first baby. He refuses to ride in the back when the front seat is open and then stares at me while I drive. Sweet and silly pup. :)

Day 177: My mom and I pretending to be food critics at the new Zinburger at Lenox Mall. It was delicious! Highly recommend to Atlanta folks. :)

Day 178: A bit of late morning relaxation after a restless night's sleep and an early wakeup time. The babe's getting me ready for my soon-to-be new schedule ;) so I'm taking full advantage of relaxation where I can!


Day 179: Matt and I on a date at Houston's and Caribou Coffee. I figured ordering the ribs was socially acceptable at this point in my pregnancy. ;)


Day 180: Sweet gifts from our kids and friends at UpStreet. We had our last official day as small group leaders to our 2nd graders on Sunday- bittersweet for sure! So thankful for the relationships we've made and the awesome church our little guy will get to grow up in!

Day 181: Monday night double date with sweet friends and their adorable little buddy at Antico Pizza and Caffe Gio Gelateria. Mmmm those spots are good!

Day 182: Introducing church friends Kirsten and Heidi to our favorite Atlanta lunch spot- Souper Jenny. It's just SO good!


Looking for some good 4th of July treats? 

Try my Banana Pudding with a Patriotic Twist:


Or this yummy Sangria
(and have some for me too!)


Need something healthy?
How about this red, white and blue salad:




And check out these 4th of July sales:





 Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale


If you haven't already, be sure to enter the R+F foaming sunless tan and body dermabrasion giveaway!



Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment