To-do lists stress some people out, but I happen to LOVE them. Or maybe it's the checking things off of the lists that I love. And this list will be especially fun to check off.
Countdown to baby Nelsen is on...
Ten before Baby:
- Replace carpet in master bedroom with new carpet or hardwoods (gotta love surprises caused by a puppy and a blue ink pen).
- Purchase bedroom furniture for master bedroom.
- Move painted dressers from our room to the nursery.
- Set up crib and window seat.
- Upholster rocking chair, window seat, bumper and crib skirt.
- Cover pillows for window seat and rocker, and find two gray pillows for window seat.
- Wash, fold, and hang baby clothes.
- Fill out baby book with pre-baby entries.
- Have a picture taken with my pregnant self, Matt, and Tally.
- Go on our babymoon!
More to come on numbers 1, 2, 5, and 10.
I can’t wait to share the plan for the nursery and, more than that, the sex of the baby!
Want to join me for Ten on the 10th? Find out how here.
Have a great week!