Thanks to Kim from Get in Shape and Save, who just awarded us with the Versatile Blogger Award! I had never heard of this before, so I appreciate you liking our blog enough to write about it on your own!
Here are the rules for accepting this award, as written on Kim's site.
The Rules of accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
So hear are seven facts that you may (or may not) want to know about me.
- I love pasta and wish I was Italian. Really. I studied the language for six years and the closest I came to actually feeling Italian was when I got to live with a non-English speaking family in Carpi, Italy and got to teach English in an elementary school there for six weeks one summer.
- I like for the labels in our pantry to face forward and organize the items inside like they're tetris pieces.
- If you tell me you like something I own, I'll probably tell you where it's from and the deal I got on it (I'm working on NOT doing this and am getting better at it I think).
- I was a gymnast for seven years, coached for eight years, and miss being in the gym.
- Matt can match better than I can and helps me put an outfit together just about every school night.
- In high school, I cheered and played slow-pitch softball (I know, such a random combination of sports)
- I love going to the book store and browsing parenting books while Matt checks out the business section. . . No, we don't have kids yet, I just think they're interesting. Weird? Probably- but there's something quite perfect about being there in the evening, drinking decaf coffee in a comfy chair, picturing what you life might one day be like, while soft music plays in the background. How could that possibly be weird?! :)
And now, the 15 blogs that I would like to award with the Versatile Blogger Award. If you are receiving this award from me, it means I love reading your blog and think other people should read it too!