- Matt called me at work and said, "Keith Urban's playing tonight and I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me?" . . .love him :)
- I said yes, my calendar happens to be open, and I would love to go with you.
- Matt searched for tickets on Craig's List, but didn't have much luck finding good seats at a good price.
- We decided to just drive down there and see if we can find people selling tickets outside- if we ended up not being able to get tickets, we would go to a movie or putt-putting in Gwinnett since we don't have putt-putt courses near us, and we both happen to love some friendly competition. :)
- Driving up there, we both craved Firehouse (promise this is relevant) and decided to try to find one close to the venue.
- A mile from the venue, we found a Firehouse.
- Inside, I saw a teacher from my school, Tami- quite random in my mind since our school was a good 20 miles away.
- Turns out Tami and her friend lived in the area and were just given four tickets to the concert.
- Also turns out that they weren't able to find two other people to give the extra tickets to.
- Insert us, eating at the same place, and planning on scalping tickets at the venue. SCORE!
- So Matt and I end up going to see Keith Urban, for FREE, with a teacher I work with and her friend- hence to the title of this post.
Tami and her friend, Robin
If you didn't believe that this was a last-minute plan, my sweater should convince you that I came straight from school. . . if only I thought about fashion BEFORE I arrived at a place.
I quote Matt: "Gotta love when a plan comes together".