"Every day we have a choice. We can let others dictate the way we see beautiful in ourselves and the world or we can see the beauty we inherently possess, do something to help someone else, make a person smile, lend a helping hand, change someone's world. We're committed to making this world a better place.
The purpose of this blog is to invite readers to see beautiful."
I'm not sure I even need to share anything else about this blog after that! Who doesn't need a reminder to see beautiful in the world around them, and in themselves?
Please take a minute to visit Lydia's site and be inspired by the posts she shares.
GETTING TO KNOW US
See Beautiful™ was designed to empower girls and women to see the beauty they inherently possess and empower all to see and create more beauty in the world.See Beautiful™:
Pop culture would like us to think beauty exists in, or is defined by, reality t.v. shows, airbrushed models on magazine covers, or manikins in storefront windows. In an effort to capture some of the beauty that exists in each of us and all over the world, See Beautiful™ has started a movement. Will you join us?
- Celebrates the inherent beauty and strength of girls and women through empowerment;
- Shares and supports the work of non-profit organizations committed to making the world a better place;
- Honors stories and work of kind, selfless, individuals who inspire others to see beautiful;
- Showcases opportunities to see beautiful in the world; and
- Supports a commitment to making the world a better place through the design of eco-friendly, fair trade products that leave all seeing beautiful.
We could all use a little more focus on seeing beautiful.
Amen! Have a wonderful week, and try to find something in your everyday life that you can see "the beautiful" in this week.