Friday, March 9, 2012

Looking for a Nanny?

I am not offering my services ;) , but I've started working with an excellent company that is!


Find Great Care Providers!

I have actually spoken with two people in the past month who have used Care.com to either search for childcare or apply for a nannying position, so I was excited when they contacted me about partnering with them.

Care.com pre-screens babysitters, nannies, house-sitters, pet-sitters, and tutors so that you never have to question whether the person you are considering for the job is qualified for the position. Care.com has thousands (yes, thousands!) of pre-qualified babysitters, care providers, house-keepers, nannies, pet-sitters and tutors. It makes finding local, background-checked, and referenced sitters easy. With over a million caregivers in their nationwide network, Care.com is the most trusted and respected site for matching families with pre-screened, local babysitters and nannies, as well as pet care, special-needs adult care, senior care, and tutors. 

If you are interested in being a sitter or nanny, you can find local jobs as well. Just click on the banner above for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Oh there's some days that I WISH I had a nanny haha! Great info for people that are interested though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great resource. I need to look up the Canadian version soon enough if I'm ever going to go back to work!

    ReplyDelete