- When I was little, I wanted to be Annie on Broadway. . . or Belle from Beauty and the Beast, or a Rockette, or Kim from Miss Saigon (quite possibly my favorite play). I performed songs from these plays around the house constantly.
- Thanks to my Aunt Barb and Uncle Jay, I got to eat at Windows on the World for my 16th birthday. The restaurant was on the 107th floor of the North Tower of the World Trade Center. My Aunt and Uncle flew me up to visit them for my birthday and had a limo take us to the restaurant. It was one of the most amazing experiences and unlike anything I had ever done before. Oddly enough, I remember so clearly how the menu didn't have prices, and I was worried about ordering something too expensive and not realizing it. The Towers fell less than a year later, and my Aunt and Uncle both passed away almost 3 years ago now, so this memory is extra close to my heart.
- I want to go on a mission trip to Africa with Matt and work in the orphanages there.
- I hope to relearn Italian.
- My dream vacation is a Mediterranean Cruise.
- I couldn't say my r's until around age 7 and have been know to pronounce my own name as "HeathOR" when I'm really tired.
- I was a sports marketing major before deciding to become a teacher. I had a dream to work on the college team contracts and professional athlete contracts, traveling the world of course to do so. :) . . . Now I'm in a classroom and get to make time to be a good wife and hopefully mother one day- so I'd say I'm definitely happy with my decision to not travel the world ;) . . . Although traveling the world for vacation is still a definite dream! (see fact #5).
And now, for the 7 blogs that I would like to pass this award along to:
Rules for receiving the award: Thank the person who gave it to you, share 7 facts about yourself, pass the award along to 7 other people.