Thursday, January 9, 2014

#Nelsendays2014 Week 1


Day 1: Start of a new year! We spent the day doing a whole lot of this. :)

Day 2: Oh the things we said we wouldn't do when we got a dog... :)

Day 3: Aunt Hea and Finn day- with a morning spent with Andrea and Teagan too!
(check out the look on Finn's face!)

Sweet baby Finn!

Day 4: Happy birthday, Papa!

Day 5: Movie date with two of my favorites

Day 6: First day back to work in the cold, cold weather, and the car in front of me paid for my order! 

Getting the family geared up for the big game while Matt was in California watching in live! ...also attempting to score some major wife and mother-in-law points. ;)

Day 7: So glad to have Matt back home! 

Enter the $600 cash giveaway here.
Search my recipes here.

Tomorrow I'll be posting a new Ten on the 10th post- if you want to join me, find out how here.

Keep in touch with us here:

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment